Saturday, December 1, 2012

PbIdMo 2012

Last month, I participated in PbIdMo (Picture Book Idea Month). It was a good challenge and I enjoyed coming up with a new idea each day. Some days I spent 10 minutes on it other days I drifted on brainstorming and tangents for about hour. It was a good reminder to stay loose in my thinking about the creative process. And the best part was hearing everyone's stories and comments on Tara Lazar's blog.

Here's my official completion pledge:

I do solemnly swear that I have faithfully executed
the PiBoIdMo 30-ideas-in-30-days challenge,
and will, to the best of my ability,
parlay my ideas into picture book manuscripts.

And the fun part (courtesy of Ward Jenkins):

 
My notebook is bursting with some good ideas, I hope at least one comes to fruition! And that's another post. A bientot, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment