Thursday, January 31, 2019

Perspectives Exhibition

Bonjour mes amies:
I am delighted to announce the Perspectives Exhibition at Bertoni Gallery in Warwick. Four of my paintings will be on display until June 2, 2019.

A little bit more about perspective, from my perspective:
Perspective can be as quiet and slow as an undisturbed morning. One that is fresh and clear and spins into a new adventure of color; As soon as I open my eyes, I begin to work. 

Perspective is the golden yellow that pulsates from a winter lake.

Perspective is a ubiquitous scarlet that luminates a springtime meadow.
Perspective is that deep passionate violet that sets in at dusk on a sultry summer night.
Perspective is a torrent of moss brown leaves that churn in an autumn storm. 

What moves me to paint is the cast of light upon color and how the rays change its hue and vibrational quality I perceive. It is my wish that as you observe my paintings you experience a play of light and a tug of dark and light colors dancing across the paper to form a harmonious composition. A bientot!

Azaleas in Bloom


Monksville Reservoire

Ringwood Manor

Sunflowers


No comments:

Post a Comment